Monday, July 25, 2011

Yeah! Finally i can rest... Chiong all the way for 2wks plus without Off... though tired still worth it :) Time pass really fast when i work everyday...
Alot of things to blog but where to start off...

Okay...
From my blister feet!
Now the bottom of my toes full of blisters... disgusting rite...
standing for 7.5 hrs for 1shift and 10.5hrs for full shift with my cover shoes, no air circulation mean SMELLY FEET!!!...
Worked 2 full shift this week...
There's promo at taka...
we are lacked of manpower...
Just like yesterday... me n weichiang worked full shift... tending the promo area and counter...
Previously was frustrated of the product pricing and stock quantity...
now... phew~
Yesterday was our last day... and i gonna rest for awhile before i start work at Belinda's counter...
Grateful thanks to Jenny auntie cos she gave us a small gift to wish us all the best...
All along she dote us alot.... she bought us ToriQ chicken ball... treat me her biscuit =)
Treat me lunch/dinner... feel very paiseh so me and weichiang bought her favourite scallop biscuit as a token of appreciation.. Thank you auntie...
Had alot of sweet junk food whenever i work... haha...
choco from other counters...
i really need to exercise to burn my fats and cut down sweet stuff... i dont want get diabetes...
I am more happy now though working in the society is stressful, its the place i can grow more mature... making new friends... knowing interesting stuff like Labanese stuff...
Super looking forwards to singing session with them and steamboat...

:'(
Last day of my work at Fadina and i still never get the chance to talk to him...
really sad... I never smile to him whenever i passby his counter cos i dont dare to...
Timid me...

Ytd after work...
Supper with Weichiang, Jessica and Lewis...
Lewis parked his car at cineleisure carpark which is also called Birdshit carpark...
so his car full of bird droppings... lol
Went to Newton circle for supper...
Thanks for the fried kway tiao treat... :)

Hopefully my 2mths pay coming in today...
Working hard everyday, knowing tat i did earn $ but havent receive my pay...
Earn but cannot get to spend... lol...

Last thing...
Do i look like some philippine or malays?
Customer asked me Are u a malay/philippine/others...
And i said...
I AM A SINGAPOREAN CHINESE!

No comments: