Thursday, July 28, 2011

=) Day

Singing with Deanna,Zg,Mel and Dedrick...
went to teoheng... it used to be our regular place to sing during sch days...
really miss lots...
haha... We patronize there like most of wed cos its our free day if there's no fyp...
Sing Sang Sung.. Enjoyed to the max =)
Went to Astons somewhere along the shophse...
Had french fries... salty hor...
After that zg suggest to have some durian... but mel scared that once she *Burb*
~~durian smell~~
Deanna yong and Dedrick yong both hate durian.. haha

both sounds like sibling.. haha.. D Yong's family..
I love durian...
I hate jackfruit... hahah
In the end we decided not to eat...
Other days? durian feast..hehe


I got a new fren.. His name is ah beng.
Eh NO! Sister?
Also NO! Strawberry milk?
All NO!!
Haha... Is S.H.A.U.N!!!
he said i have passed his communication test and im qualified to be his BFF...
chim huh still have test...
Finally i have a best friend forever...
You are my first bff.. honour anot...
You better dont lie to me ah... I chose to believe u this time..
im very sensitive to friendship thingy nowsaday...
Anyone who dont appreciate me as their friends.. Pls leave me alone...
WARNING:::DO NOT!!! Step into my life if u dont appreciate and cherish me as a friend...

No comments: