Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where is the old siewping?
Last time im more sporty go training wif my teammates, having fun playing badminton wif them..
More hyper and crazy when im with frens..
Now.
I rather be quiet...
How i wish i know a kind and rich guy who is so nice to bring me oversea and cheer me up... But obviously im just daydreaming...
*slap slap*
wake up siewping...
face the reality...
if u let me choose again..
i rather i dont wan to get into bgr in the first place...
though im desperate, bgr will only hurt ppl...
super super painful process but now regret all these are useless...
i could only be more clear minded when it comes to bgr next time...
even if no matter how hard i cry each time, its not enuf. my tears can just dry up easily but the pain jus wont get away...
only if i can overcome myself. stop hating u, having pingchangxin smile to u when talk... this is the day when i let down everything...

No comments: