Monday, June 6, 2011

Gotten a new job at taka basement2 selling nougarts,pastry and choco...
Fri, first day of work... weichiang asked me work full shift so i went to the counter during morning... den the counter has so many ppl... so i shld be working afternoon shift... becos of some communication error lor... make me have to wait until 1pm den go back counter again.. come early didnt get paid...
I learned the diff types of pastry, how to be a cashier, how to pack and weigh things etc...

2nd day of work,Sat
Worked morning shift after work went home to eat dinner and prepare to meet the rest for drinking...
Went to White bar and i only sang 1 song...
At first just wan to drink as much as i can but next day i got to work so i cannot drink too much
wasted this time becos this time i could stay outside overnite...
Dedrick and brendan drunk.... they are super scary...
i wonder wad will i do when im drunk?

3rd day of work, Sun
Afternoon shift with weichiang...
he is so angry with tat guy cos he threw away his 1.5L water so he revenged...
he put in small sample into tat guy's water bottle...
Me and Nick scared tat later he found out den we are doom!
weichiang at first jus wan to throw his bottle into dustbin but we said CANNNOT la!
so he threw in and took out again...
disgusting sia... so wicked...
haha

Hardly i can get to sit down only during my 1hr break..
so my ankle abit swollen... stand too much... leg aching
I called dad den he said he is outside so he can come fetch me...
haha... my dad is so nice.. he still ask me eat dinner le ma..
den i said i ate at 5pm... so he drove to nearby mac bought mac home...
Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATHER!!!
STAY HEALTHY...
maybe im the youngest tats y my dad control n care for me more... haha
I got friends who care for me... i got family to love me... u dont love me nvm i go find others who can...

ton whole night and didnt get to slp at all..
at first i dont feel sleepy in the afternoon...
nighttime i started feeling ......
den i went crazyy abit...
keep laughing and talk nonsense...
but working with weichiang is fun cos i got someone to talk n crap to...
so the time will pass faster...
So far i got choco to eat from the counter besides me and coffee to drink opp me :D

Today OFF! haha.. damn tired so i sleep n sleep until 11am.. shiok..
Now i got myself a job though its jus selling choco, nougarts, pastry but i can interact with customers so its not a bad thing afterall... enhancing my social and communication skill...
it's important to Da Hao Guan Xi with the rest of counters...
I think this month i will work quite alot of days.. sometimes still need full shift... so it will cancel out the rest day... full shift work 10hr so can earn $70 a day
Saw this at twitter.... Quoted from Xstrology
-Pisces always gives more than they get...
-Pisces tend to be more concerned with other people problems then their own. Not because they are nosy but because they care.


If u dont like to read this kind of post u dont read..
I doubt u will read my blog also...

Ya la its your choice whether u wan to reply my msg...
just becos u dont have feeling for me
just becos u broke with me
U find that u have the rights to treat me like this...
So all along our friendship is so fragile?
jus becos we broke up its hard for us to be back gd fren?

from last time, u dont notice me...
maybe i just dont have any good attractive qualities to attract u
last time since when u have really sit down n tink what kind of person am i...
until when i confessed to u den u think...
Am i really such a bad gurl? no attractive qualities tat can attract u to look at me?

Now i know i dont know u at all...
What u are thinking/feeling... All i dont know since last time...
I thought u will treat me better as friend now cos u said u hurted me but NO!
I thought after broke up u will feel guilty and mibu me by caring and talk to me more but NO!
I rather like last time when we are gd fren... u would care even more...
Now even though we talk but jus abit... we are so stranger now...
I hate it u know...
I couldn't stand this...

Can u teach me to be so normal in the clique?
Teach me how to show that everything didnt happen and you can be so happy now...
U say u r guilty...
Are u sure anot...
dont always lie to me...

Jiang nan ting yi dian... I am just a toy to u...(though u said im not but u just make me feel im)
Sudden xintong and u accepted me...
tgth starting u are nice n sweet towards me...
when ur feeling started to fade off
you started to show attitude and sometimes ignore wad i asked u...
No more feeling u can just throw me away...
You dont know how to appreciate me nevermind i can go find someone who treat me like gold and not grass...
I could see u treat her like gold... cos u like her ma... ur feeling for her slowly build up...
Couldnt be couple be best fren... Ur treating to her is bias... becos she is not just ur bestfren but also someone u like...

You said everytime after work u are tired of msg/reply me
If u r tired of replying me den u can just tell me...
U go think abt it.. if its her who msg u, u will feel tired meh...
The last time i met u and supposely im going to say everything out but i failed...
If u saw this post u of cos super angry thinking why am i still digging out all these...
my heart is made from fresh.. im not cold blooded... i m super emotional person
No matter what this was my first relationship... U RUINED IT!
U think i can be so xiao sha just treat it as a game?
Though i said i promise not to bring it out again, i still have the freedom to say out how i feel...
U always broke ur promise so can i...
Since u ignored my msg tat i talked abt all these den i rather jus write it in my blog and next few yrs when i read back all my posts i will think that I am so so Silly last time...

I am angry and hate u until i wish to slap u but i still wan to thickskin care for u...
I think i really still need time to cool down...
jus make myself work n work n work and i will be fine and let go the past...
continue living my life and let nature takes its course to turn us back to gd fren...







No comments: