Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wednesday
Ever since we graduated... the clique only left wif me, mel, deanna and zg who have frequent meet up as compared to the rest...
haix... i dont like the feeling of separation but wad to do.. its alway part of our life...
Having the intention of tanning until my skin turn char da.. haha
but the weather is so cloudy... so i didnt get tanned at all.. dissapointing...
Eat astons after tat...
Went pooling...
super long i didnt pool..
the last time i pool? really dont rmb...
So i had fun wif them...
Went to find weichiang after tat den go home...

Yesterday which was Saturday...
I worked morning and my eyecandy also...
sometimes i will turn over look at his counter den weichiang said if not u hide behind the wall den peek at him... -.-
den he demostrated how... haha
so he did this a few times whenever i say abt my eyecandy...

when i was doing nothing suddenly *Piang* i heard the sound of plate/bowl dropped on the floor...
weichiang was standing there cutting nougart i think so i ran over see wad happen and i purposely want to make him curious so tat i can say him Kaypoh...when i am also kaypoh-ing
*raising my neck*
I see nothing... at the same time i saw my eyecandy also kaypoh-ing lol..
jus when i said Kaypoh lei to weichiang my eyecandy turn back and look at me...
Aww~ den his face expression is like smile smile one...
really brighter up my day...
he looked at me, i errr awkward feeling... *blushing* :)

this few days walked over to lucky plaza have my lunch/dinner...
finally had the Chao Zhou Zha Jiao Mian... yummy...
last time i dont like to eat Fried fish slice bee hoon but now i love it...

Its 26thJune!!! Cant wait for my pay to come in and this time im going to do an atm card...
if i tell ppl i dont have atm card they confirm laugh at me...
even last time when i sell fragrance all my $$ go in my bank a/c tat is under my dad's name...
so this time i wont be so silly, i will open one a/c and earn lots of $ save lots of $
like this i will feel more secure when i go out...

I think my memory also getting poor... Deteriorating in process...
Tml SGH appointment... Argh!
can i dont go... when i tink of stepping in there again i totally sian diao...
Hate it!!!

I seriously dont know wads wrong wif my mom...
she quarrelled wif my dad ytd and im not bias but i still feel my dad not totally at fault...
and jus now she scolded me... and say some nonsense...
Hello... when u can cherish ur life can u jus cherish!
some ppl wish to survive but they couldnt...
i swear after i quit my current job i will soon go work for others...
i know u are very xinku... now i working but i dont earn alot...
i willl at least give u some $ and tat can shut ur mouth also...
i appreciate how much u invested on me since pri sch..
u let me tuition and tat make me have a quite smooth journey in my studies..
i never say i wont xiao shun u.... I WILL!!!


No comments: