Friday, June 17, 2011

I think my 2 eyecandy only work morning shift? so weird... never see them work afternoon shift before...
Yesterday 1 of them which is the one beside beside my counter haha...
he wore black shirt.. usually he wears white long sleeve...
he looks more handsome in black.. haha

Im feeling very terrible... really hate this feeling...
Ya i shouldnt demand more from u... I shld be glad tat u did reply my msg...
but its always i ask what u answer what...
its like i dont know how to describe the feeling u give me... ya rather cold i can say cos u dont ask me much also...
Do u have to do until so cruel...
Give me such a shitty ending already very hateful...
Why cant u jus treat me like tat time when u trying to mibu me when u happen to know i sad n cried cos of ur...
U happy la hor... Made someone into this state cos of u...
HAPPY LA!
If u got ren xing, u will treat me better than last time...
but u dont...
As wad i mentioned in my previous post, we wont get back to normal if we dont contact be it sms or wad... we will become more stranger... its true tat we must let nature take its course but sometimes jus a random chitchat also nice wad...
Why there's such a person like u...
When tgth already cant give me the secure i wan..
now... jus some intiative to care abt me also cant?
Can u jus for the sake of me..Help me...
I dont want to feel so terrible anymore...
U just have to sometimes text me random talk wif me...
talk to me nicely can le...
is it too difficult?
not like i ask u to cut ur fresh out...
jus a small request...

No comments: