Thursday, June 30, 2011

Siewping just accept the fact tat the world is cruel. Dont hope for ppl ard u to care for u. when u expect someone to show care n concern to u but they dont instead they show their care to someone who is besides u. Worst thing is someone tat is jus besides u, someone i know. so much care tat u show her is so obvious. Even me standing at one side, i could see clearly...
Interpreting from the way u chose to treat me, one thing i can only say is... to u, i dont deserve any care from u so u dont even need to bother abt me. Ya u can do wad u like. u dont have to force urself doing things u hate. if i ask for care n concern from u, its impossible, it like a HATE for u... if u care for me i tink i will win lottery like few millions...
Ya im quiet. no matter how i couldnt join in the convo. Is my own fault. In the end i got left out cos i zhi you zhi qu. it appears tat i didnt lose alot of things but in fact i lost alot. im no longer cheerful like last time and more. im trying not cos of my dead dead sian sian face to affect ur.. trying to smile n all if i can... if i affect the mood of ur i say Sorry! i didnt meant to be...
i dont get it. sometimes ppl mingming get alot of care from others yet they still dont feel satisfied.
Living in this world really very tired...
first time in my life i gotten such a huge blow in my 20th life from u...
ya im dependent. im NOT INDEPENDENT!
ya i must learn to accept all the sadness by myself when im dependent for the past 19years... hard to straightaway do so but i will try... even though my nature is very emotional i will still try!
FROM NOW ON I WILL LEARN TO BE LESS DEPENDENT n BRAVE IN DOING THINGS.
always let u jian ta me... if u feel tat u will feel happy jian ta-ing me jus continue...


U said u need time to really tune back normal. next time maybe u will be normal to me but not now. ok wadever. i shldnt bother so much now also. it will make me more terrible...

No comments: