Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I want to talk to my eye candy but i dont have the courage... haha
Anyway today and tml OFF...
Jio weichiang n liy out for Kkkk cos i dont want to stay at home if not my mind will went haywire...
Sorry to wake u up LEOWWEICHIANG!
Thanks for giving me face to come haha cos u last night sang and u today sing again...

Went to my medi apptment last fri...
Doctor said i have low red blood cell and abit low zinc..
Iron deficiency aneamia..
so she prescribed iron pill n vitamin to me...
i still need to go back again n again..
really sickening and troublesome...
I really dont want step into hospital again but still...
sounds not very serious rite aneamia but my tongue still the same...
so got to find out wads the cause of it...

A kind soul helped u say good word abt u...
Saying maybe u jus dont know how to react and im not a shit in ur life...
i seriously dont know wad u thinking...
Keep saying is U the problem and not me...
I dont know u r really guilty or jus happily living out there...
I see u living so happily now.. when u told me u couldnt totally treat nothing happen but i see ur life now... u are living well n happily dont seem like u still couldnt forget the past...
Hoping u dont hurt me more but u said u couldnt do well perhaps becos of some barrier...
My heart dont know broke into how many pieces by u...
U happy...
I just having a very NAIVE thinking... thought tat u said u feel guilty and thought becos of it u will treat me better as fren but .. u are unable to talk to me caringly and still cold...
i really dont ask for much...But for u i think u feel tat im asking too much...
I jus hope u can say caring word sometimes when i msg u... but like i said, ur reply r jus like for the sake of replying me... ya im glad u tried replying all my msg...Maybe u jus need really sometimes for u to cool down and talk to me normally... as long u talk to me normally i wont dig out the past... u tink its fun for me to keep saying those things meh... im also very sick n tired of it... last time tgth i already feel very tired jus tat u initiated to end first before i say...
I told u i wont say all these to u again in sms but i still can blog it. u dont like u dont read...
At least writting down make me feel better...
U are someone tat affect my mood the most...
its super terrible when im actually sad but still i need to wear the smile on my face smiling to customer when serving them...it made me feel even more emotionally tired...Sometimes i really try very hard not to think if not this wont help me forgetting the past..
I give u time to tune back...
But can u jus promise me u will tune back normal but jus a matter of time?

No comments: