Saturday, June 25, 2011

You said before we dont have topic to talk... so after tgth... you found out we are so different...
Different doesnt mean we cant talk like last time crap all these as a friend...
Seeing u having so much topic wif others but not me...
This reflected tat im just a stranger...
I agreed with this sentence...
To me, you are my bestfriend. BUT to u, im not...
i told u before u are my listener since last time and whenever i grumble to u, u will reply and show ur care...
but now...
wadever things regarding abt me... i told u.. u jus ignore dont bother to reply me..
this shows wad...
u are showing me tat oh u jus read wad i sent u and den u dont have to care abt wad i say abt me...
ya.. its not ur business of cos u wont wan to care...
i told u before... dont draw ur line too clear until tat u dont even show fren care...
and u said ya i know... u sure u know anot...dont seems like...
when our mutual fren post anything in fb u will comment...
since when u will comment mine...
do u have to be like this...
and tat day u said u are sure last time during schooling we seldom msg...
but i tell u, schooling usually msn... if not wkend i will msg u...
and tat time when i am having handfootmouth i also msg u quite alot...
u still say we seldom msg...
u know u have poor memory...
are u sure u never rmb wrongly...
when we tgth i msged u alot but other than tat lei...
in the clique i contact u the most...
i know im not ur bestfriend...
no matter how much i do for u, care for u, how much we been thru, i will never be ur bestfriend...
only her, who u like, u treat her as ur bestfriend..
u are jus bias...
now im not bringing out the things when we are tgth but when we last time as gd fren.. and now...
Is u ended it.. ok... nvm.. i shld be the one who got hurt most...
but i still request again n again telling u tat i hope u dont treat me so cold..
telling u can u not hurt me anymore...
i jus wish u can like last time crap joke...
ya something happened tat can cause changes...
but like i said before...
our friendship is so fragile?
jus becos of tat thing u change ur attitude towards me...
u become more frustrated to me..
when we are gd fren...
u never fierce me. NOW! u fierce me.. u dont fierce others but me...
is it fair for me anot...
did i do anything wrong tat u have to fierce me now...
unless when the day i find tat u really tune back, if not i will still bother abt how u treat me...
everyone know tat friend , to u, they are important..
u show tat u cherish them..
but since when u cherish and appreciate me..
if u do, now, u will treat me even nice as good friend...
i told someone before...
even if i die, u also wont bother...
die jiu die lor... right...
i could only conclude one thing...
im always 1sided and bu yao lian..

No comments: