Sunday, June 12, 2011

Morning shift today...
Very tired...
Nua at the sofa and slowly bite the cheese cake tat mom bought...
Prepare and off i rushed to busstop to wait for 190...
still alot ppl...
i managed to squeeze in...
Really very sleepy but when i think of my 2 eye candy at my workplace there...
so i reached counter and didnt see them...
finally 1 came and today the other didnt work... :(

So do the usual stuff...
cut nogurt, refill dragee etc...
Lunch i ate Yoshinoya wif my neighbour... haha...
he's from NP... also waiting for NS..
so he was grumbling abt his boss...

After work went home to take Fel's present and passed it to her at her house..
Her house is super beautiful and big...
From terrace to bungalow...
Envy... hehe...
Sorry Fel... at first going for ur party but im celebrating father's day...
Meet up again ok?
Ky represented 3 of us...
haha

Ate Mahantann Fish Market...
The food so so only...

And i told sis next time she goes Shanghi Dolly must bring me along...
haha den she said there is for old ppl de...
but wad i know from her there's live band singing chinese song...
I love to listen to chinese live band...
so ya... I must visit to Shanghi Dolly soon... :)

Tml afternoon shift :(
I think my eye candys are morning shift even if they work cos i didnt see them work afternoon shift before and their working time are weird also...
Calculate my pay so far... still not bad...
Continue jiayou ba...

Nowsaday when i saw my phone there's msg, i really hope its from u..
but its dissapointing cos its not...
Sadded...
If i dont take initiative to msg u, u also wont msg me...
even if you as a friend ask me 'How is work?' I will be super happy le...
but u didnt cos u draw ur line very very clear... Do u know this kind of feeling really S***...
Couldnt be couple forever was already very sad...And im very clear tat i have NO more hope anymore...
Now becoming back to friend is really so hard... I really want things to back to normal...
As long our friendship can slowly turn better my wound will heal 1 day...
If our friendship worsen, my wound will never heal cos this even shows that becos of wrong
decision made in the first place has caused a bad unwanted consequences...
Today 12th June suppose to be our 6mths but we didnt last till here...
this is my first r/s, i will rmb this date 12th when the day i got tgth wif u and 7thMay, the day u broke wif me...
Can u please come talk to me? Treat it as sympathy to me can?

No comments: