Thursday, June 16, 2011

Work for 1week plus already...
We all dont really like tat fulltimer...
Always act in front of our boss...
tat day stay back helped out the gift and he said like im unwillingly tieing the ribbon cos he sees my face so black -.-
Hello who say i bushuang...
im just thinking of other things...
stop assuming things...
And stop being so zi yi wei shi...
teach me how to tie ribbon on the box...
not like i totally dont know...
You are not flexible at all..
the boss taught u wad, u jus si si follow...
Also dont be so longwinded la...
Doesnt mean i am new here alot of things i dont know...
i consider quite fast in learning those things...
even the most difficult word Baklavias i could pronounce correctly whereas alot of ppl couldnt..
And u always pai ma pi...
*shake head*

Ytd saw the other eye candy :)
but his working hr is like weird also...
but at least i know he still working for tat counter...
haha i sounds so desperate... nowsaday posts keep saying abt my eye candy...
but its a good motivation for me to go work...
HAHA

Tml my next medical appointment and i hope its really my last trip to hospital...
I will know my blood test result...
Scared!
After tat if everything is fine i will plan to go oversea liao...
Weichiang, Ahliy and Ahfang! BANGKOK... end july or august!

No comments: