Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yesterday full shift was tiring...
becos both lady boss came to the counter so i couldnt slack...
have to keep standing outside counter shouting Hi Madam, any nougart/pastry for u?
keep turning left n right to look out for customers...
Had my lunch alone.. I hate it...
Bought the korean cripsy cutlet and went to the fountain near taka square sit down and eat
Damn full after tat went toilet n back counter again...
so i continue call out for customer to try out product...

Finally boss left n i could slack awhile inside the counter....
Dinner i only had 1 stick of toriQ?
den i did washing and Nick did closing...

I jealous of people who get attention from others naturally...
sometimes i want to get attention from ppl but none gave....
Sad right...
From last time since i like u... i always hope u can sometimes lay ur eyes on me.. but did u?
U would always lay ur eyes on other gurls but not me...
and miracely, at least for tat 3mths u did really look at me...
after tat worst thing in my life had happen...
things back to square one or i could say turn worser than before...
U dont talk to me.. i dont talk to u...sometimes i msg u, u did reply but ur reply is so short...
tats y i said im so thick skinned and chi tao ku chi...

seeing u talking to others so happily...
and im so quiet there...
I dont know y i should torture myself like this...
already know tat i will be left out still.... maybe if i try to join in but u also wont bother abt me
I was trying very hard to make things become better but i think its becoming worst...

Sometimes ppl who can get attention from others should feel fortunate cos at least ppl look at u... and u... u always get attention from the ppl ard u, u where will know how it's feel like when noone pay attention to u...

Me... posting anything in my fb... posting anything in my blog... i doubt ppl will see it...
Now i just continue this job since i work most of the time seldom off...
and den i can plan an oversea with maybe jieliy,lifang,weichiang...
Bangkok!!! Their clothes are super cheap there and fashionable...
and i swear... if tat trip comes true.. i will throw away those ugly clothes...
sometimes have to dote on myself.. make myself happy by wearing pretty clothes..pretty shoes...pretty accessorities... since i am NOT pretty at all be it inner/outer no wonder cant attract u.. ok im ugly.. unlike my sis... so many suitors..

Ok today my 5th day of work :D
hmm.. im still doing quite ok at my workplace?
at least i start knowing my neighbours...
haha
ytd the whole day, from morning till night i was staring at the coffee opp my counter...
and finally the aunty asked me... Xiao Mei u wan try our coffee... Yes!
and their coffee is nice! very smooth abit of bitternesss..

No comments: