Wednesday, June 15, 2011

There's a "guy" working at Godiva and we all are so curious if he's a male or female...
so we asked ridwan...
he said:' He's a male, but maybe he's confused of his sex...'
Me laughing non-stop sia...
He used CONFUSED this word to describe...
so me n weichiang keep using the CONFUSED word..
like when we are blur we said we r CONFUSED!
this word really made me laughed like mad...
so when we told Nick he also joined in to use this word...
haha

And i bluff Ridwan tat im a lesbian..
haha
ytd i worked same shift as him
so he asked me again so am i really a lesbian
so i laughed and said YA!

I think my the other eye candy not working le :(
Ytd was a bad morning...
Came 1 caterpillar bus but FULL...
Came another short bus but FULL...
waited like 10-15min later finally i boarded bus...
so i reached ard 935am... luckily i dont need to punch card...
so my eye candy also working morning shift :)
the whole morning was so quiet..
no customer and finally i opened 1 bill!

by right 6pm i could knock off.. but i rather stay back awhile to help out the gift thingy...
make myself busy...
i really wan Mazhui myself with work...
i hate it when im eating alone i will tink of u...
seeing u drinking wif ur fren suddenly this come to my mind...
u said u wan cut drinking le.. but we all know friends are very impt to u...
if they ask u out or go drinking u wont reject...
anyway i also dont have the right to bother this...

now i totally didnt msg u since tat day...
i was thinking if this continue we wont be back to gd fren anymore..
cos we dont contact each other...
this thing really frustrating me...
thinking hard wad shld i really do...
last time as a fren when im sick u still will unexpectedly msg me caring How am i? feeling better...
but now...
u also wont ask me How's my work..
u jus freaking enjoying ur life...
do u know this kind of feeling is damn terrible...
U can even treat a jus know fren better than me ba...
tats y i was saying im nothing to u at all...
I am jus a SHIT in ur life...
still say wad guilty to hurt me...
den cant u jus treat me nicer as a friend...
u hurted me so much when we tgth couldnt u now as a normal friend jus treat me nicer...
why are u always so selfish!
still say u are not happy to see me suffer...
now im suffering... trying not to tink of u so ping ming work...
weichiang still said jus record down the time i left work..
and i said:' Dont need, it's me who volunteer to stayback so i wont take this money.'
i rather make myself busy wif work than going home thinking abt u...
The best way to make me stop being so terrible is YOU! Can u not be so cold to me...
If u still dont know how to face me now but cant u jus msg me sometimes asking how m i...
jus becos we broke... our previous friendship also Break?
our friendship so fragile? i dont mean anything to u in ur life...
ya lor... u have so many friends beside u in ur life...
without me this fren its alright for u...
since im jus a SHIT!
You will never know how is the feeling like when u feel so yuan wang and feel tat u dont deserve this kind of cold treatment but still i get this kind of ending...

Can u just treat it as doing charity?
Stop making me feel even terrible...
u know very well all along u are an impt friend to me...
i know very clear if u care for me it's really purely friend care and not others...
i didnt put in any hope tat we can patch back cos i know it wont happen...
i jus wan be ur friend...
ur Good friend!
And u said before... friend dont have expectation...
but ME...
thing had happened and we couldnt change the fact that we once tgth
jus becos u dont have feeling for me
u could jus throw me away?
Throw me to the bottom of ur fren list stated as STRANGER?
im diff from ur previous gf...
u cant treat me like how u treat her...

Can u jus show sympathy to me...

Just treat it as doing charity?



No comments: