Friday, June 10, 2011

Yesterday Afternoon shift...
reached the counter and the sales are really bad..
so 3 of us panic but end of the day, the sales amount managed to reach the daily average amt...
Phew~
And...
Everyone working there will at least get Kiap by the nougat drawer...
I Kiap my left middle finger because i pulled out the top drawer and at the same time with the top drawer pulled out, i pulled out the drawer tat was jus below it... so tats it.. "Ouch"
so i tried to be careful again...
Second time comes~
anxiously pulled out the drawer...
KIAP!
This time its not my left middle finger, its my right 2 fingers...
"Ouching" very loud...damn it...
It's super duper Pain!

When i reached home... my dad fry noodle so i smell gas stove smell in the toilet and
i said :' Ba... Mei Qi Wei.. den he said No? so i turned my head out of toilet and smell the kitchen.. really No... so i turned back..
Bang! i hit my head against the wall super hard...
I hit somewhere near my left eye but luckily is at the tail of my left eyebrow... if not i tink i will turn blind ... and now its swollen...
I think yesterday im very reckless.. super Gong!
I still scared i will get concussion lol...

On a happier side...
Choco aunty gave me try her Macadamia nut with red wine coating choco...
Also some other new flavour choco...
their choco are healthy cos its sugar free and their choco are selling by pieces and not gram...
some 1 small choco can cost up to $6-$7?
which is like my 1 hr pay..
haha
but tat nice aunty everyday let us try...
keep asking us "Gurl/Boy want to try my chocolates.."
HAHAHA

Yesterday i drank 2 small cup of coffee..
haha
this time the coffee aunty will make the coffee and bring it to our counter...
Thanks aunty...

And~
There is one customer who ate our sample pastry from...
Weichiang was serving him and i standing at the side and the customer suddenly did something and i was shocked and so weichiang also... after the customer walked away...
me n weichiang keep laughing so Nick asked" wad happen"
and we said and laughed non-stop
den he said Dont keep laughing at tat customer la... very evil lei..
everyday will definitely have some funny weird things happen...
and so far working with the 2 guys are fun...
we joke n crap...

And...
My working area there's a handsome guy... haha
Eye candy...
but his counter is beside beside mine...
I can only see him when i walk to toilet...
haha
in fact actually from my counter i still can see him...
haha... side view...
ok.. i Fa Hua Chi again...


And...
I please you...
can you dont be cold to me anymore when the next time i see u?

No comments: